xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] RDF -> XDI

Title: Re: [xdi] RDF -> XDI
Yes, it is cool. And very needed for Higgins which uses both RDF and XDI interchangeably.

On 10/20/09 9:09 AM, "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:

Markus, this is cool in the extreme. Examples like this go miles to explaining the topic of how XDI relates to RDF!

I am working on a slight update to the XDI RDF Model doc (this will be v13) to post this week so we can use it to discuss $ and $$ on this week's telecon.

=Drummond