xdi message

Subject: Special time for XDI TC telecon next week?

XDI TC Members,

My apologies for not sending out a reminder that there was no telecon today - due to the NIH iTrust Forum that John Bradley and I were attending in Washington DC, we agreed at the end of last week's telecon that we would not hold one this week. But I neglected to send out an explicit cancellation notice.

As luck would have it, I also have a meeting next Thursday with the British Columbia government that conflicts with the call. Since I plan to finish an update to the XDI RDF Box Graphing document on my plane flight back to Seattle tomorrow, we could have a special XDI TC telecon to go over that earlier next week - perhaps next Tuesday at our regular time of 1PM Pacific?

If folks would like to do that, just reply back to this message.

Thanks,

=Drummond