xdi message

Subject: "Operator Associativity" in Wikipedia

Hello,

actually wikipedia has also a second page which deals with
associativity to which I was referring:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operator_associativity

so my understanding for $has is that it is left associative in the
sense given there.

I will take a look at the other page you pointed out during today's
phc (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associativity) in next few days.

Kind Regards & Best Season Greetings!
Giovanni