xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Grapher

I think the problem I am having is that I don't know how to distinguish between B4 and C5.

The rule for C5 seems to be that I can draw any cross-reference by first drawing the content of the cross-reference and then drawing a big box around it. The fact that this is what I implemented explains why the examples in B4 currently look different.

If for example I have this:

I don't know what the "trigger" is that would make me draw it according to the rules in B4 instead of the (more generic??) rule in C5..

I guess I have to think about it a bit more..

Markus