xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT 2010-01-07

Giovanni,

I apologize for any misunderstandings - in my attempts to take notes about what are often long discussions on our calls (in which I am an active participant), I am not always able to faithfully capture exactly what was said. I try to do it afterwards, but I am sure I make mistakes.

What makes it even harder is that sometimes we discuss and appear to reach agreement on a certain topic, only to later realize (sometimes hours later, sometimes days later, sometimes weeks later) that there are problems with our solution, and that we need to change something.

Some of the references you provide below are examples. We reached a number of conclusions last spring that, to my understanding, we later realized there were problems. I highlight one of those in particular inline below. Look for [=Drummond]