xdi message

Subject: Re: {Disarmed} [xdi] Minutes: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2PM PT2010-01-21

Hello,

Thank you Drummond for these useful minutes. I have just one minor
comment (below).

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

Since this statement may sound a bit confusing... precisely I said that:

>  [2:00:38 PM] GB: I'd like to have =bill+email as the concept identifying
> Bill's email, whereas I'd like to have (=bill/+email) as the subject
> reifying the statement =bill/$has/+email

Continuing our talking on Friday, I explained that I believe that
there are two concepts here:

1) (=bill/+email) is a subject representing the FACT asserting that
Bill has a property, email (i.e. reification)

2) =bill+email is a subject representing the SET (or array, or
collection, list, etc...) of all email instances belonging to Bill.