xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] URGENT: Need to use Skype for today's telecon (at leastthe start)

My apologies..I've got a client issue and will not be able to attend today's call, also I'm at a location that cannot use Skype so couldn't attend anyway today.  I'm planning on talking with Drummond and Giovanni catch-as-catch-can offline via Skype between now and next week so I can get caught up then  and from the minutes.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill
Booz Allen Hamilton - Rome, NY
315-330-7386  | william.barnhill.ctr@rl.af.mil | barnhill_william@bah.com
From: drummond.reed@gmail.com [drummond.reed@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Drummond Reed [drummond.reed@xdi.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:40 PM
To: OASIS - XDI TC

XDI TC Members,

I am on another telecon on the ICF telecon line that we normally use for our weekly XDI TC telecon. This call was scheduled to end at 1PM PT when our telecon would normally start. However it's clear the ICF telecon is going to go long.

So for today I need to request that we use Skype for our telecon (at least at the start until the ICF telecon ends). I will join the Skype telecon as soon as the ICF telecon ends, and if necessary at that point we can move back to the ICF bridge.

=Drummond