xdi message

Subject: Quick synopsis of today's call and action items

Since I didn't send out a real agenda I'm not sending real minutes (that's my reality this week ;-). So here's a quick synopsis of today's call.

Giovanni went over a nicely-documented summary of part 1 of the rationale for his metamodel and its use of $has. Drummond's intuition is that the two uses of $has Giovanni is proposing will lead to logical inconsistencies, but needs to reduce this intuition to formal proofs.

# GIOVANNI to upload his presentation to the TC files and prepare part 2.
# DRUMMOND to think about the inconsistency problem.

=Drummond