xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] any call tonight?

My apologies - I was tied up in a proceeding the last two days that was supposed to end before the call, but went long. It was a situation where I did not have access to email so I couldn't even send a message.

I am still travelling the rest of this week but next week I will FINALLY be back in Seattle (the first week in the last six with no travel), so plan on a full call next week.

BTW, I read the Skype chat between Giovanni and Joseph and saw several things we need to discuss. If I have time I'll send messages to the list on these.

My apologies again,

=Drummond