xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] questions about link contracts

Markus, I didn't reply separately to this message, rather to your later message on this and several other topics, but just to confirm, I agree with you that this pattern makes perfect sense, and should be fine when a user is talking to their own XDI context at their own XDI endpoint.

I agree with Giovanni that if the user is using an active client, it would be better if the active client sent multiple factors (e.g., an active client ID plus a signature on the message, made using a public key the active client registered with the server). But short of an active client, the below should work.

=Drummond