xdi message

Subject: Wiki page for PDX example apps

I was just talking with Joe Johnston and he reminded me to finally post a new wiki page for listing examples of XDI documents showing how certain PDX applications will work. I've created the page at:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/PdxExampleApps

I've only stubbed in a few headings; I'll let Joe take it from here -- although all TC members are welcome to dive in and provide example scenarios and PDX document examples for the apps they are personally most interested in.

We fully expect this page to slowly turn into an index to linked pages as the writeups associated with each example app turn into their own page(s).

I'll send out an agenda for tomorrow's XDI TC telecon later today.

=Drummond