xdi message

Subject: XDI-Retreat

We are pleased to Announce an XDI Retreat in Whistler, Canada August 12-16th.

Drummond Reed will be there the whole time and we hoping a core group can join us there.

This event is coming together to support a core community around the XDI protocol diving in and working together on the Personal Data Store project.

Many developers have not met each other at all and this retreat offers a unique opportunity to connect and work together in a lovely setting.

The main cost that needs to be covered is getting there and food - we will create a budget for the weekend and ask everyone to contribute.

Scott David has given the use of his Condo for the weekend and it can sleep about 6 people in beds and another 4 on mattresses on the floor.

Kaliya Hamlin will be coordinating the event.
Please let her know if you are planning on attending - kaliya@mac.com