xdi message

Subject: JSON-X Proposal

As promised, I created a wiki page for the new JSON-X proposal:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/JsonFormat

Note that it is different than what was discussed this morning due to Joseph and Markus and I revisiting the topic late tonight. We believe this proposal is the simplest yet -- most importantly it keeps the simple case simple -- while still enabling more complex datatypes when needed.

Look it over and, as we discussed, we'll put it on tomorrow's agenda to discuss while Bill is on the call (i.e., starting after 11AM PT).

=Drummond