xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC call today

A group of us who were at the XDI Retreat last weekend are now at the Privacy Identity Innovation 2010 Conference in Seattle, at which we must attend workshops this afternoon, so there will be no TC telecon today. This is frustrating because there was so much good info coming out of the retreat, but those of us who were able to attend will publish it to the list or to the wiki as soon as we can do it. I myself am tied up at PII and followup meetings on Friday but hope to get out notes and updates this weekend.

RE the new XDI graph notation format we developed, I worked late last night to work out a simplification of it. Mike Schwartz from Gluu, who worked with us at the retreat to develop the basic format, is here at PII so I hope to work with him to revise the basic patterns diagram that we created at Whistler. We'll post those as soon as we're done.

In the meantime, any other TC members who attended the retreat, feel free to post to the list or the wiki your notes or diagrams.

=Drummond