xdi message

Subject: Update to example JSON serialization doc

Based on feedback, I just made a small update to our canonical XDI JSON example at http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/JsonFormat#XDIJSON to root it in the global context vs. having it rooted in the =example context.

This is not any change at all in the JSON serialization format proposal, only a change to the example to make it easier for newcomers to understand this document if it is the first XDI document they are looking at -- and to align it more with tradition examples we have used.

I also made a single change to the proposed X3 Short format: changing the / character to a { character so it aligns with the JSON serialization, i.e, X3 becomes just a short-form notation for people to read/write the JSON format.

I am also working on an update to the XDI Model document that incorporates all of this - goal is to have something ready by Thursday night in advance of the Scala LiftOff session on XDI that Joe Johnston, Joseph Boyle, and I are planning to give on Friday (Kaliya is facilitating the entire LiftOff).

=Drummond