xdi message

Subject: Collections in XDI

Hi all,

I did some work experimenting with collections/sets in XDI and put together a third screencast:
http://markustemp.com/xdi-tutorials/

This is based on one of the ideas that came up during the XDI Retreat, and I think it's also close (though not equivalent) to the examples in section 6 of Giovanni's draft paper.

Note that these tutorials are just temporary and meant to document the current state of the code..
They could go away or change at any time..

However I would be interested in how consistent they are with the current thinking of other TC members..

Markus