xdi message

Subject: Fwd: Internet Privacy Workshop: 8 and 9 December 2010 (Boston/MIT)

Begin forwarded message:

From: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>
Date: September 24, 2010 4:56:25 PM BST
To: Kaliya Hamlin <kaliya@mac.com>
Cc: Hannes Tschofenig <hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net>

Hi Kaliya,

at the previous Internet Identity workshop I mentioned the privacy workshop jointly organized by the IAB, W3C, ISOC and MIT. Here is the official announcement

Ciao
Hannes

PS: I have distributed information about the next IIW within the company and still waiting for feedback regarding funding.

Begin forwarded message: