xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2:30PM PT 2010-10-14

Hello,

following the AP I took yesterday night,

> * Giovanni will post a wiki page with his proposed set of
> constructs/operators for XDI

I've created this initial wikipage:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation

Do not be scared by the word "new", my idea is that it is something
"new" to be build on top of our 3 years (or more) experience made both
on the graph syntax and on the RDF-like semantics.

The page is open to your editing/comments/additions to be discussed
during next phc, one week from now.

As a suggested way to proceed, we should first try to identify what we
aim to have in XDI, then, how this will be implemented in terms of
operators and patterns.

Best Regards,
Giovanni

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it