xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Re: Quick review requested: short paper on XDI and privacy

Drummond,

You state the question was :

"to submit a very short paper (<2 pages) describing how XDI and
specifically XDI link contracts could be relevant to Internet privacy."

I think you don't make the point you are setting out to make... you don't
sufficiently explain link contracts or XDI. You need to make a more
compelling explanation of both in simple terms. If you want to set the
context with a one liner about RDF, great. But your assumption that
everyone appreciates that connection is probably flawed.

PDS technology, VRM, and Trust Frameworks are technology neutral. You
spend a lot of your two pages on that, and I think you are avoiding the
real question. What is XDI, what are link contracts, and why does this
technology help address privacy? A concrete example and maybe even a
diagram would help your case also.

- Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu