xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Documents / Schedule ?

Hello, thank you Mike and Kalya for having raised this thread.

Here is my (updated) list of issues to be closed:

1) Agreement on the semantic aspects

   - definition of which relationship exists between XDI and RDF --
CLOSE TO FINALIZATION AFTER LAST WEEK's TELCO PLEASE SEE MINUTES HERE:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201011/msg00012.html

   - integration of Bill's contribution on monadic predicate calculus
??? (see also
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201009/msg00016.html)

   - constructs and operators (http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation)

2) Agreement on XDI contexts and graph addressing -- CLOSE TO
FINALIZATION AFTER LAST WEEK's TELCO PLEASE SEE MINUTES HERE:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201011/msg00012.html

3) Syntax and semantics of Link Contracts

4) Finalization of serialization formats

5) Inclusion of some use cases to better explain what XDI is for

I'll come back with separate emails for specific points to be addressed.

I volunteer to contribute (and, if needed, also to be coeditor) to the
Addressing and Graph Model specs.

Best Regards,
Giovanni

Def. Quota "Drummond Reed" <drummond.reed@xdi.org>:

> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Michael Schwartz <mike@gluu.org> wrote:
>

>> 1) What documents are required to complete the final XDI spec.
>>

> Mike, the list of all the potential XDI 1.0 specs is at
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiOneSpecs. It's a long list. Of these, the
> ones we've agreed are most needed are: a) Addressing and Graph Model, and b)
> Serialization.
>

>> 2) What outstanding issues need to be discussed to finish these documents.
>>

> 1) Graph notation (which I think is done after last week's call).
>
> 2) 1.0 metagraph operators. The current proposal is at
> http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/MetagraphSymbols. Giovanni wants to work
> through http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation before adopting
> them.
>
> 3) Examples.
>

>> 3) What is the schedule for completion?
>>

> That of course depends on the amount of time XDI members have to devote to
> them. My goal is to have Working Drafts of the Addressing and Graph Model
> spec and the Serialization spec by mid-January. I plan to have time in
> December to work on these two drafts. I'm hoping at least one or two other
> TC members can also volunteer time in December and early January.
>
> Volunteers?
>
> Let's make this the lead topic on the agenda for this week's telecon on
> Thursday.
>
> =Drummond

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it