xdi message

Subject: XDI Graph Patterns writeup

It took a day longer than I planned, but I have posted the first
writeup of the XDI graph patterns I have been working using the basic
metagraph symbol semantics:

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiGraphPatterns

All of the patterns are illustrated with visual graphs as well as XDI
statements. There are some significant new patterns here, including a
simpler way to do typing for both multi-valued properties and
multi-instance subjects (i.e., the persona pattern).

I look forward to discussing it on tomorrow's call. It's late, so I
won't send out the agenda until tomorrow morning, but the call is on
for the regular time (1PM Pacific), and I personally can go as long as
two hours if needed.

If you have time, please read this page over before the call.

Best,

=Drummond