xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] XDI Graph Patterns writeup

* * * IMPORTANT for XDI graph model specs: TC MEMBERS PLEASE READ * * *

Dear Drummond,

thank you for this wiki page. Please find some initial comments posted
directly in the same page:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiGraphPatterns

I'm going to revise the last two patterns you proposed in next few days.

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

PS: could you maybe upload the .ppt sources of your drawings? Working
with the same files could speed up and facilitate the discussion and
improve the graphical appearance of the wiki... thanks!