xdi message

Subject: CORRECTION: Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1-2:00PM PT 2011-01-06

THE IDEARPAD LINK IS INCORRECT IN THE AGENDA BELOW. THE CORRECT LINK FOR TODAY IS:

    http://xdi.idearpad.org/17

=Drummond

Following are the minutes of the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 06 January 2011 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:30PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:30 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE IDEARPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://xdi.idearpad.org/16

Please try to preface each of your comments with your name so the
transcription into the minutes is easier.

AGENDA

1) GIOVANNI'S SLIDES ABOUT URI AND XRI EQUIVALENCE

Giovanni uploaded a PDF about this before Christmas. See:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201012/msg00025.html
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40647/equivalence-xri-uri-2010.pdf

2) DISCUSSION OF XDI DICTIONARY PATTERNS

Drummond did a chunk of work based on the action items in our December 23 call, and produced an example XDI dictionary corresponding to a number of the patterns we have been discussing on the http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiGraphPatterns page. See:

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiDictionaryPatterns

(Note: There is a great deal of information packed into this set of examples so it will take us some time to review.)

3) NEXT CALL

------------
ONGOING ISSUES LIST

Each of these is a candidate for the agenda for future calls.

* PROPOSED CONSTRUCTS/OPERATORS FOR XDI

Discuss the following wiki page originally posted by Giovanni:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiNewFoundation

* DICTIONARY STRUCTURE

Mike would like an example of the PDX dictionary as soon as we can do it.

*   EQUIVALENCE SEMANTICS

Close on whether we need an additional $ word that is the equivalent
of Higgins Personal Data Model (PDM)  semantics   of h:correlation,
which is not as strong as $is.

      http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201006/msg00036.html

* COOL URIS

Continue previous discussion about the use of standard RDF URIs in XDI:

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201006/msg00023.html