xdi message

Subject: Re: More thoughts about Project Nori organization

Hi all,

First, sorry for having missed the call. Hope I'm not giving the impression that I'm not interested, on the contrary.
It's great to have multiple implementations for XDI and the PDE, hopefully interoperable at some point :)
I hope we will have those calls regularly instead of the original PDS Project call.

I would like Project Danube to maintain its own infrastructure (website, repository, etc.), but am fine with listing it on the Nori website.

When the new XDI graph model is mature, I'll also adopt it in XDI4j and Project Danube..

Markus