xdi message

Subject: Looking for a new affiliation

Dear colleagues,

due to the severe budget restrictions recently imposed to all Italian
Universities, this year the University of Rome Tor Vergata will not be
able to renew its OASIS membership.

As a consequence, after more than three years of way together (and
some good results, I hope), I will not be able to continue any
activity in this TC, unless I'll find another affiliation.

Is there any organization, institution, or other OASIS member
interested in supporting my research, to which I could affiliate in
order to continue to contribute to this TC?

Thank you very much for your understanding and your help.
Giovanni

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it