xdi message

Subject: XDI Message Patterns wiki page added/REMINDER of telecon FRIDAY 10AMPT/1PM ET/17:00 UTC/19:00 CEST

XDI TC Members:

Per my action item from the telecon two weeks ago, I have added a page to the wiki documenting the proposed XDI message format:

   http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/XdiMessagePatterns

It includes templates for both unsigned and signed messages and examples of $get, $add, $mod, and $del messages.

Also, don't forget about the special time and telecon info for this week's telecon: tomorrow (Friday) at 10AM PT/1PM ET/17:00 UTC/19:00 CEST. See the invitation from Mike Schwartz below.

=Drummond