xdi message

Subject: There WILL be an XDI TC telecon this week

XDI TC Members and Observers:

I apologize for being "offlist" for the last few weeks -- the combination of Internet Identity Workshop (Mountain View), European Identity Conference (Munich), and Privacy/Identity/Innovation 2011 (Santa Clara) was just overwhelming. Enough so I didn't even get out a meeting status note last week.

However we will return the regular weekly telecon schedule starting tomorrow (Thursday), in the usual time slot, 1-2:30PM Pacific Time.

Please respond back to this message with any high-priority agenda topics, and I will send out an agenda either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

Talk to you then,

=Drummond