xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] There WILL be an XDI TC telecon this week

What code/technology does oxGraph use for parsing XRI 3.0 syntax?

Markus

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM, Michael Schwartz <mike@gluu.org> wrote:

I think it supports cross-references... try it and let us know!

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu
Founder, CEO
mike@gluu.org
https://www.gluu.org
+1 646-810-8761

On Fri, 27 May 2011, Giovanni Bartolomeo wrote:

Thanks Mike, hope there will be room to put my laptop and show the application (it is a poster session). BTW, does it support XRI cross references?

Thanks,
Giovanni

Def. Quota "Michael Schwartz" <mike@gluu.org>:

Giovanni,

Don't forget you can also demo oxGraph:
 http://tinyurl.com/oxGraph

Attached is the latest sample data which you can paste in.

Good luck at ESWC2011 !

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz