xdi message

Subject: Link Contract Pattern

Drummond,

Per our converstation, it would be convenient to be able to say anyone
assigned to this link contract has the right to send messages, which could
be done with variables:

   ($1)
   ($1)$msg

Can you update the Link Contract Pattern with this change?

Also, an example of $not$get would be nice. I think this is needed
immediately. For example: share my /pictures folder, but don't share
pictures042.jpg and pictures043.jpg

Thx!!!

Mike