xdi message

Subject: oxServer for FreeXRI / FullXRI ?

Mike, Yuri,

Great to hear about the progress with your XDI server on today's call..
Once you have a first release, I am wondering what it would take to deploy it for FreeXRI's and FullXRI's I-Names/I-Numbers.

Today there is an XDI4j endpoint for each I-Name/I-Number, e.g. at https://xdi.fullxri.com/=markus/

Can a single oxServer provide XDI contexts/graphs/documents (sorry don't know the right term) for multiple XRIs?
Or do there have to be separate instances of the server?

Also I am wondering, what XRD rel type would we use to point to an XDI endpoint?

Previously we had been using:
xri://$xdi!($v!1)

My best guess for the "new" XDI would be:
($xdi$v$1)

Markus
--
Project Danube: http://projectdanube.org