xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Metagraph symbols ==> Metagraph $words

+1

The use of the GCS's as predicates has always confused me.

Markus

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:27 PM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
Mike, yes, we are talking about switching the symbols $, *, and ! just where these symbols are used as "shorthand" for XDI predicates. The use of those symbols elsewhere in XDI is not affected. For example, the use of ! as the trailing delimiter for an XDI literal predicate (e.g., =drummond/+age!) still applies. And the use of ($) for variables still applies.

=Drummond