xdi message

Subject: FW: XDI TC Jira accounts

FYI
From: Robin Cover [robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 5:13 PM
To: Barnhill, William [USA]
Cc: Chet Ensign; Paul Knight; Robin Cover
Subject: Re: XDI TC Jira accounts

Hi Bill.

I'm forwarding your request to the TC Admin team, for which
Chet Ensign [1] is Director, Paul Knight is now full time
(and handles some JIRA admin tasks), and I am just
Chief Slacker.

* provisional (private) reply to you for now, with expectation
  of a better answer that's copied to your TC, when we have
  the answer

* there's some basic documentation on JIRA use, but
  minimal, and most TCs have invented their own policies
  and practices for use of JIRA versions, components,
  raising and resolving issues, and other workflow details

* I'll try to find what's written, if anything

* As far as I know, TC Admin has not so far gotten into the
  pattern of providing tool training for JIRA, but I'll discuss
  that with the TC Admin team

Best for the holiday weekend.

- Robin

[1] Chet Ensign