xdi message

Subject: synonyms and property versions (was: Re: [xdi] Groups - XDI GraphPatterns 2011-06-23 - PDF (xdi-graph-patterns-2011-06-23.pdf) uploaded)

Hello Drummond, some first comments...

1- synonyms; looks like the primary/secondary synonym mechanism has
disappeared, however there is a sentence saying "a $is relational arc
on any context node requires XDI processor to redirect to its target
node". What do you mean exactly?

2- in the "Simple Properties" diagram, I think that the !2 arc from
node =abc+age$v should point to the node =abc+age; that is, we are
talking about the second version of the property, not of its value.
Likewise, in "Complex Properties", node =abc+tel$v should have an arc
labelled !2 whose target is node =abc+tel, I think

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

Def. Quota drummond.reed@xdi.org:

> PDF of previous file.
>
>  -- Drummond Reed
>
> The document named XDI Graph Patterns 2011-06-23 - PDF
> (xdi-graph-patterns-2011-06-23.pdf) has been submitted by Drummond Reed to
> the OASIS XRI Data Interchange (XDI) TC document repository.
>
> Document Description:
> PDF version
>
> View Document Details:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42654
>
> Download Document:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42654/xdi-graph-patterns-2011-06-23.pdf
>

> PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
> may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste
>
> -OASIS Open Administration

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it