xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Re: {Disarmed} [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1:00-2:00PM PT 2011-10-13

Giovanni, sorry we missed you (it was a very long call and I'm sending out minutes shortly). But thank you for this *very* interesting news about RDF and RDF provenance. Let's keep a close eye on this.

Note that there will be no telecon next week due to IIW. So the next call will be in two weeks.

Best,

=Drummond