xdi message

Subject: XDI Messaging for access to non-public resources

Proposed topic for Thurs meeting: how to specify authentication information to support authorization of messages (i.e. is it really !2222 who sent that message?)

Should we reserve $linkContract and $authenticationType ?

See:

http://openxdi-wiki.gluu.info/doku.php?id=oauth:oxintegration&#xdi_messaging_for_access_to_non-public_resource

Perhaps we can use some time to review these requirements.

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu