xdi message

Subject: Fwd: [idtrust-sc] IDtrust Affiliated TC 2012 Budget Requests

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Date: November 2, 2011 7:00:56 AM PDT

IDtrust TC chairs,

It is that time of year again; the IDtrust Steering Committee (StC) has
begun preparation of the 2012 Budget Forecast. I would like to take this
opportunity to update the IDtrust affiliated TCs with support options
afforded by your affiliation with the Member Section.

A principal goal of the IDtrust MS is to raise visibility of the work done
by the affiliated TCs.  Therefore, the StC - Peter Alderman, Bruce Rich,
Kaliya Hamlin, John Sabo (StC chair), and Anil Saldhana - is inviting your
TC to consider potential activities that will increase adoption or advance
your technical work. This may include; coordinating potential speaking
opportunities at various security events, promotion of TC related
activities, sponsorship of F2F meetings, assistance with outreach to
increase TC membership, creating marketing materials, etc.  Please let me
know if you have specific initiatives where the Member Section can provide
support.  Please send any requests to the StC list, your request will be
reviewed at the next StC meeting. You are always welcome to join a Steering
Committee meeting to outline specific funding requests or provide the StC
with a TC progress report.  As the MS coordinator, I am available to help
with this process. It is extremely valuable for the chair(s) to brief the
StC on the activities of your TC.

Again this year, the OASIS IDtrust MS has actively sponsored a variety of
workshop, events, conferences, etc. to continue to promote the technical
work and seek opportunities for new technical work that enhances the overall
mission of the MS.
As the IDtrust Member Section continues to grow and evolve, we would like to
encourage all of your TC member organizations to participate in the IDtrust
MS, if they are not currently doing so. Please feel free to contact me or
the Steering Committee at any time.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur, Senior Manager - Standards Advocate
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.781.425.5073 x211

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen