xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] request for money

Hello, sorry for missing the last XDI call by 1 hour due to daylight savings time confusion..

If possible, I think I would appreciate funding for further development of XDI4j / Project Danube...
This code has been part of the Azigo/Mydex architecture for a while, and I think it has been pretty successful at demonstrating in the VRM and Federated Social Web world what XDI can be used for.
Also, it is in production use for all I-Names/I-Numbers at freexri.com and fullxri.com.

Given that I have some more time again now, I think it would make sense to update this code base to the current XDI graph model, either by modifying XDI4j or migrating to OpenXDI.
Some other improvements / extensions would also make sense.
So I think I'd like to learn more about this process of applying for funding.

In the meantime, I hereby propose to refer to the current graph model as version 1.0 and the previous one as 0.9, similar to how the original HTTP protocol was later retroactively called 0.9 :)

Markus
--
Project Danube: http://projectdanube.org
European Peace University: http://www.epu.ac.at