xdi message

Subject: XDI TC telecon tomorrow?

A reminder that due to Defrag I will not be able to attend the regular XDI TC telecon tomorrow. However, if Mike is available to use GoToMeeting and others are able to attend, you definitely should, even if you assemble the agenda on the fly on Idearpad (just remember to keep minutes on Idearpad at xdi.idearpad.org - the account username is my first name dot my last name @ gmail dot com and the password is public).

Mike, can you reply back to this message as to whether you can/want to hold the call, and if so, include the dial-in info?

Thanks,

=Drummond