xdi message

Subject: Fwd: Special case objectType's

Begin forwarded message:

From: James Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: November 15, 2011 3:22:45 AM GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: Special case objectType's

Using something like id:@friends would work conceptually, but it falls down a bit when attempting to reference specific subgroups and there's the restriction that id MUST be an absolute IRI, requiring us to come up with some artificial uri scheme for these that just isn't necessary. Truthfully, I don't see the @values as being out of place in the object type.