xdi message

Subject: Feedback on design for ID3 implementation

Hey All,

I'd love to get some feedback on this design for the ID3 implementation. The goal here is not to write the app to beat Facebook, but to write a "Hello World" application for XDI.

As there are no best practices yet on which to base the design, I'm interested to hear any and all feedback or questions:
  https://svn.gluu.info/repository/openxdi/code/docs/oxPlus/seedOverview.pptx

Drummond has given it a quick look, and he didn't see any errors.

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu