xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1:00-2:00PM PT 2011-12-15

Giovanni, thanks for letting us know.

Best,

=Drummond

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:31 AM, Giovanni Bartolomeo <giovanni.bartolomeo@uniroma2.it> wrote:
Regrets to not taking part - this and last week I've been very busy due to an upcoming important submission deadline.

I should attend the next call regularly.

Kind Regards,
Giovanni

Def. Quota Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org>:

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 15 December 2011 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (20:00-21:30 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: <+12017939022> <+12017939022>
<%2B1-201-793-9022><%2B1-201-793-9022>

+1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
    https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE IDEARPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
    http://xdi.idearpad.org/49

Please try to preface each of your comments with your name to facilitate
transcription into the minutes.

AGENDA

1) IDTRUST BUDGET

Update from Mike Schwartz and Markus Sabadello. See:

 http://ox.gluu.org/doku.php?id=idtrust:proposal

2) OPENXDI UPDATE

Mike Schwartz.

3) XDI.ORG UPDATE

Mike Schwartz, Markus Sabadello, Drummond Reed

4) MESSAGE ORIGINATION

Drummond will share some thoughts about how to track the graph originating
a message.

5) NEXT CALL

We will go confirm the December call schedule.

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it