xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC meeting tomorrow (Thursday Jan 19)

Due to travel, we will not hold the regular XDI TC telecon tomorrow. The following Thursday (Jan 26) several of us will be together at a meeting in Sunnyvale CA where we will be discussing XDI extensively with a potential implementer. We don't know the full schedule of that day yet, so tentatively we will still hold that meeting -- we'll send more definitive news by mid-week.

Best,

=Drummond