xdi message

Subject: No XDI TC telecon today

Due to Mike Schwartz, Joseph Boyle, Kaliya, and I all being in the same meeting this afternoon (of which XDI is a main topic), and the lack of flexiiblity for us to break out, we won't hold our regular call today.

However definitely plan on a 90 minute call next week, as we have a LOT to go over.

=Drummond