xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Introducing XDI² (XDI-Squared)

Another thought is the example graphs in the XDI Graph Model document.  They aren't large enough to test benchmarking, but they can test feature support, though each currently tests multiple features.  I'd suggest maybe breaking them up into smaller messages so we can take a list of XDI features, apply the test XDI messages, and produce a Pass/Fail grading of a server.

Kind regards,

Bill Barnhill

From: markus.sabadello@gmail.com [markus.sabadello@gmail.com] on behalf of Markus Sabadello [markus.sabadello@xdi.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:14 AM
To: Barnhill, William [USA]
Cc: Michael Schwartz; OASIS - XDI TC; xdi@lists.planetwork.net

Yes I agree it would be great to come up with such a set of data and queries..

Obviously I have some unit testing for my code with some sample messages and queries that I thought made sense.
And Mike / OpenXDI also has such tests.

But if we could design a "standard set" that is on one hand realistic, and on the other hand also covers all of the XDI features, that would be really useful..

Markus