xdi message

Subject: RE: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Thursday 1:00-2:00PM PT 2012-02-16

All,

My schedule has changed somewhat, such that I am now commuting by train, meaning that I am typically travelling between 4 and 6.  I'll be on the call today, but I'd like to add another agenda item, to consider a time during the afternoon on Fridays (I am trying to work from home on Fridays).  Also, if this was earlier than 4pm, say 2pm EST, it would make life easier for Giovanni.  This also would allow the XDI TC and XDI implementer calls to dove-tail, which may be important going forward with two or more XDI implementations.

Thanks,

Bill

From: xdi@lists.oasis-open.org [xdi@lists.oasis-open.org] on behalf of Drummond Reed [drummond.reed@xdi.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 9:14 AM
To: OASIS - XDI TC

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Thursday, 16 February 2012 USA
Time:  1:00PM - 2:00PM Pacific Time (21:00-22:30 UTC)

PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:

1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)

2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022  7990866#

3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
7990866#)
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE IDEARPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://xdi.idearpad.org/53

Please preface each of your comments with your name to facilitate
transcription into the minutes.

AGENDA

1) SPECIAL GUEST: PHIL WINDLEY

Phil will explain his interest in doing an XDI server implementation and using XDI together with KRL (Kynetx Rules Language).

2) IDTRUST BUDGET PROPOSAL

Update.

3) OPEN SOURCE PROJECT UPDATES

Markus Sabadello will provide an update on his new project XDI-Squared.

4) SPECS REPOSITORY

Bill will give an update on the plan for how we will begin drafting specs.

5) PROPOSALS FOR OPTIMIZING $GET - XDI QUERIES

Continuation of earlier discussion. See:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/betterGet

6) NEXT CALL