Date: Friday, 24 February 2012 USA
Time: 9:00AM - 10:00AM Pacific Time (17:00-18:00 UTC)
PLEASE DIAL ONE OF THE FOLLOWING NUMBERS:
1) Skype Number: +9900827047990866
(this will connect you directly to the conference room)
2) US/Canada Toll Number: +1-201-793-9022
3) International Toll Number (follow this with the Conference Room Number:
Austria (0820 401 15470)
Belgium (0703 57 134)
France (0826 109 071)
Germany (0180 500 9527)
Ireland (0818 270 968)
Spain (902 885 791)
Switzerland (0848 560 397)
United Kingdom/Northern Ireland (0870 0990 931)
THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
THE IDEARPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
Please preface each of your comments with your name to facilitate
transcription into the minutes.
1) SPECIAL GUEST: JIM FOURNIER
Jim recently joined the board of XDI.org and is leading an initiative at Planetwork that will heavily depend on XDI. If he is able to make the call, we'll hear an update from him about Planetwork's plans.
2) IDTRUST BUDGET PROPOSAL
3) OPEN SOURCE PROJECT UPDATES
Mike Schwartz and Markus Sabadello.
4) SPECS REPOSITORY
Bill will give an update on the plan for how we will begin drafting specs.
5) PROPOSALS FOR OPTIMIZING $GET - XDI QUERIES
Continuation of earlier discussion. See:
6) NEXT CALL