xdi message

Subject: IdTrustProposal

Per my action item from the TC call, I created this page:
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/IdTrustProposal

Please look through it so I can send it to Dee..

I'm open to how we would split up the work..
Everybody interested in deploying their implementation on the server should probably do so themselves.
With regard to the other work (configuring the server, creating a splash page, etc.), I'd volunteer to do all of that, but someone else doing it (Bill, Joseph, ..) would also be fine.
So please indicate what aspects of this you would want to work on.

Markus