xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] proposal for binary data literal node

I think we need a way to differentiate binary literals if we want to support storage of binaries in the graph. And simply storing metadata is not sufficient because there is no guarantee that the metadata is created before the literal needs to be stored. Is there a solution?

thx,

Mike

Michael Schwartz
Gluu