xdi message

Subject: Re: [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00-10:30AM PT 2012-03-16

I used World Clock to do the conversion and this is what they told me - 16:00 UTC. I always try to put the time out in UTC so that anyone can adapt it to their local time.

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 4:20 AM, Markus Sabadello <markus.sabadello@xdi.org> wrote:
(Note to Giovanni and myself..)
US has switched to Daylight Savings Time, but Europe hasn't yet, so it's 5pm instead of 6pm for us.

Markus

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org> wrote:
REMEMBER THE TIME CHANGE TO FRIDAY 9AM PT / 16:00 UTC

ALSO REMEMBER THAT WE ARE SWITCHING OVER TO USING GO-TO-MEETING ONLY

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 24 February 2012 USA
Time:  9:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE ETHERPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://piratepad.net/wRlDJk9AwG

Please preface each of your comments with your name to facilitate
transcription into the minutes.

AGENDA

1) IDTRUST BUDGET PROPOSAL

Markus Sabadello

2) SPEC REPOSITORY REPORT

Bill Barnhill

3) OPEN SOURCE PROJECT UPDATES

Mike Schwartz, Markus Sabadello, and Drummond Reed

4) OPENID CONNECT Q&A

Mike Schwartz

5) UPDATED XDI GRAPH PATTERNS & STATEMENTS DOCUMENTS

Drummond has uploaded new versions with feedback from a 2-day XDI intensive he just completed.

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/45447/xdi-graph-patterns-2012-03-15.pdf
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/45449/xdi-statements-for-xdi-graph-patterns-2012-03-15.pdf

Summary of changes:
  1. All root node synonym statements are now $is statements vs. the more complex $is$is inverses.
  2. !x and *x XRIs for instances and ordinals were replaced with $!x and $*x to bring them into the $ namespace as discussed on an earlier call.
  3. A few examples were updated to make them more intuitive to newcomers.

6) NESTED ROOTS

Continue discussion on the need for nested roots.

7) PROPOSAL FOR XDI PATH BASED ON JSON PATH

Craig Burton strongly suggests that for our base query language we use JSON Path against the JSON serialization. See:

  http://goessner.net/articles/JsonPath/
  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/betterGet

8) NEXT CALL