xdi message

Subject: Regrets (Re: {Disarmed} [xdi] Agenda: XDI TC Telecon Friday 9:00-10:30AM PT 2012-03-23)

Hello,

I fear I cannot make the call today. In EU we are still in Winter time (till next Sunday) and unfortunately this week I'll be moving back from office to home at the time of the call (5PM CET). Talk with you next week then.

Best Regards,
Giovanni

Def. Quota Drummond Reed <drummond.reed@xdi.org>:

Following is the agenda for the unofficial telecon of the XDI TC at:

Date:  Friday, 24 February 2012 USA
Time:  9:00AM - 10:30AM Pacific Time (16:00-17:30 UTC)

THE GOTOMEETING FOR TODAY IS:
     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/969244355

THE ETHERPAD LINK FOR TODAY IS:
     http://xdi.idearpad.org/57 <http://piratepad.net/wRlDJk9AwG>

Please preface each of your comments with your name to facilitate
transcription into the minutes.

AGENDA

1) IDTRUST BUDGET PROPOSAL

Drummond had a call with the OASIS IDTrust member section staff. This
resulted in revisions to the proposal which we need to review:

  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/xdi/IdTrustProposal

2) SPEC REPOSITORY REPORT

Bill Barnhill

3) OPEN SOURCE PROJECT UPDATES

Mike Schwartz, Markus Sabadello, Drummond Reed

4) UPDATED XDI GRAPH PATTERN DOCUMENT

Drummond uploaded a new version that solves one additional key issue:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/45530/xdi-graph-patterns-2012-03-22.pdf

The key issue was how to semantically distinguish single-valued contexts
from multi-valued contexts. This not only makes it possible to
algorithmically compose XDI addresses, but makes XDI dictionary
construction much easier. Drummond will explain further on the call.

5) NESTED ROOT CONTEXTS

Continue our discussion on the need for nested roots.

6) XDI QUERY

Mike Schwartz and Yuriy Zabrovarnyy sent an email outlining why they don't
believe XML Path & JSON Path are good query models for us to build on:

  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xdi/201203/msg00036.html

7) NEXT CALL

Invito da parte dell'Ateneo:
Il tuo futuro e quello della Ricerca Scientifica hanno bisogno del
tuo aiuto. Dona il  5 x mille all'Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata
codice fiscale: 80213750583 http://5x1000.uniroma2.it